09-21-2007 08:41 PM
In fact it misses PMI of non-semantic type (CatiaV5)
09-26-2007 06:52 AM
09-26-2007 07:46 AM
09-26-2007 07:49 AM
10-17-2007 07:42 AM
I would think that making the individual part translation faster will in turn improve the performance of assembly translation? Sorry if I am misunderstanding the question?
11-30-2007 06:34 AM
From a user of the Parasolid Win32 SKU of the libraries:
- Redistrubutables (e.g. Windows msi files) that I can integrate with my application installer. Per importer, per reader/writer
- ACIS, Inventor (including older versions and assemblies) and SolidWorks support (slated for R18 SP1, I believe).
- Plugged memory leaks - they are not all "false" MFC reports, not by a long chalk
- Thread safety
- Better diagnositic messages in log files – “No entities to translate” seems to cover a multitude of sins
- Better return codes – 15 does not provide adequate detail
- Statistics detailing what cleaning/ healing was performed
- Tolerance of bad data: throwing bad data at the importer should not cause a crash - until then I'll have to continue a dirty great try/catch around Spatial code
- Then make is faster.
Senior Software Engineer
T +44 (0)1453 524764
F +44 (0)1453 523201