Home
Regular Contributor

R24sp0 Compiler Flags for Windows 64-bit Visual C++ 2010 SP1

Hello,

Linker option /FORCE:MULTIPLE defined in spatial documentation but not used in spatial examples 

example:  interop\samples\connectfile\Simple_vc10x64.vcxproj

documentation: http://doc.spatial.com/index.php/Compiler_Flags_for_Windows_64-bit_Visual_C%2B%2B_2010_SP1

What version is correct?

Megapixel

TTC
Contributor

Re: R24sp0 Compiler Flags for Windows 64-bit Visual C++ 2010 SP1

Hello,

Running some of the connect samples, I noticed some inconsistent linker settings:

In AcisImport_vc10.vcxproj the additional library include directory /LIBPATH:$(X3DT)\NT_VC10_DLL\code\lib has been added twice- Therefore the A3DT)\NT_VC10_DLL\code\lib is missing!

in the Simple_vc10.vcxproj the additional library directory X3DT)\NT_VC10_DLL\code\lib

has been added twice too (analog to that in the Simple_vc10x64.vcxproj $(X3DT)\NT_VC10_64_DLL\code\lib is redundant as well)

Regards TTC

N.B. I've only checked these two samples out...

Regular Contributor

Thanks for answer.

I still have problem with my solution, sometime catiav5 translation crashes.

This is not stable crash and I cannot reproduced it.

I use R24sp0 hotfix. Installed: exchange, catiav5 translator, translator package, direct translators, graphical.

Can you provide a valid solution example for vs201 x64 with correct compiler options?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Recently we fixed an instability issue in the in-memory (ENTITY_LIST) route of the V5 Reader. So if you are converting to ACIS ENTITY_LIST please use the latest HF. If the issue still persists please create an incident for further review.

Regards,

Yogesh